Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16: A clean and happy fridge!

Oh how I love a clean fridge!!
I keep asking myself why I waited until this challenge to clean it out!?!
Any how...it's done, it smells fresh, and it's pretty to look at!!

Before: lots of leftovers from the weekend and week...all just thrown in there.
The top...
Door
After: I moved the sodas and juice pouches to the top shelf and adjusted that shelf to one of the higher spots.
Wow an empty shelf: not for long! Grocery shopping this weekend.
The door: In with the butter are some chocolate chips (kids can't reach them)
right below that is where I keep they breakfast type items.
The 2 middle compartments hold condiments, dressings, and sauces.
The very bottom holds our odds and ends.

My husband isn't too sure about the new positions of the shelves and the placement of some items but he did say he would give it a chance.

P.S. I LOVE Shaklee! The degreaser worked wonders in cleaning the fridge!!

2 comments:

My world said...

you always need to give it a chance! looks nice

Megan said...

Gotta love Wayne. It looks great. Can't believe it's so empty though! I want to see the pictures after the grocery shopping!!!!