Monday, February 07, 2011

My new business adventure!

After many months of discussing back and forth in my own head I have decided to become and Independent Rep for Thirty One Gifts.
If you haven't heard about Thirty One Gifts then you are in for a real treat!
If you have already seen the product, then you know how nice it is!!
They have products that can be used for organization, sports, a fun day at the beach or park, and some that can be very fashionable!
They also have an adorable 31kids section.
The new Spring Catalog has some cute prints!!

If you are interested in shopping then take a look at this month's special:

Maybe you might be intersted in hosting a party at your house.
Thirty One parties are very casual and laid back!
Hostesses can earn awesome rewards and free product!!

I'd love for you to stop by my website and check out the catalog!!

http://www.mythirtyone.com/SabrinaButler/

Let me know what you think!!

No comments: