Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

The kids and I had fun making their Valentine's this year.
I found these on one of the many blogs I follow...
We filled the inside of them with Skittles.
Kara's were done in pink (didn't get a picture) and these are Michaels.

I found the to my valentine stamp at Michael's for only $1

I found my next idea for the kids on Family Fun.
They made a t-shirt with a snowflake on it so I decided to make a heart one for Kara.
love it!

I'm honestly not crazy about Michael's....it didn't turn out how I wanted it to.
But he loves it and honestly it looks like something he would draw!

.......and just because they are too cute:
waiting to go fishing with Daddy and Adrian.

Linked to:



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!

1 comment:

Nicole @ Wohler's World said...

Cute Valentine's, your daughters shirt is adorable!! Visiting from Tatertots & Jello