Monday, April 09, 2007

36 weeks

Today officially marks week 36 of my pregnancy. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my little man. It is even harder and harder to sleep at night and get out of bed in the morning. I'm sure Kara would love for my tummy to be back to normal again.....she doesn't fit well lying on the couch in front of me....gets very upset about that! Kara pretending to be "night night" in the baby's moses basket! We used this with her and it once held her stuffed animals too. I think she is trying to tell us that it is still hers!!
36 weeks.....only 28 more days to go!!

1 comment:

My world said...

you are getting sooooo close!! before you know it that little man will be in your arms!! I am so exicted to meet little Michael and I know Kara is going to be the best big sister ever!! love you guys!