Friday, January 25, 2008

Soooo......

...it's been awhile since my last post. Many things have been going on. First I got sick with a sinus cold and still am suffering from the lingering cough. Michael is working on teething....he is getting all 4 top teeth at once and already has 2 on the bottom. My little man is ready for some steak....according to Donavan!
He can now pull himself up to a standing position and has started to furniture walk...oh boy! Kara can no longer run to the safety of the couch because Michael can now follow and continue to bug her.
It is so funny to watch them interact with eachother. There are times when they clearly are getting on each other nerves and others where they love each other dearly....usually followed by Kara pushing her brother down...that's some big sister love for ya!
Kara is now sick...and right before her birthday! I came home from work today to find she had a 104.3 temperature. SCARY!!!! Gave her some tylenol and put her in a tepid bath and then called the Dr.
Luckily after 30 minutes in the tub her temp dropped to 102.3 and is now teetering around 100.2
Have orders to call the Dr tomorrow for a possible appointment with her.
I can't believe my little baby is going to be 3 in 2 days!! She has been developing so many new skills lately...impressing us every day.
I am very excited because she can finally count to 10....lots and lots of practice on the computer. Gotta love FisherPrice.com!
I'm out for now..will post pics later.

No comments: