Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A little under the weather

Well the Butler household has been feeling a little under the weather the last couple of days. It all started on Tuesday April 4, 2006. 7:45am, Wayne calls me and says he was just in an accident. Someone ran a red light and clipped the left rear of his truck ripping the wheels off. While preparing to leave, Kara wakes up and seemed to have gotten sick in the middle of the night. She ended up being sick all day and night, is only on pedialyte and will snack on crackers. I did get her to eat some jello this morning but not much. So to make a long story short I have 2 babies to tend too. Wayne is very sore and stiff from the accident and can't lift much weight, and Kara wants to be held and loved on all the time. To tell you the truth, I don't mind her wanting to be loved and held......I enjoy doing it. So hopefully they will be feeling much better in the next few days.

No comments: