Saturday, December 04, 2010

Christmas Card from Shutterfly!

After reading Sally's blog and Amy's blog I decided to check out Shutterfly for this year's Christmas Card as well! And this special even made it better! We took the kids to Disneyland Thanksgiving weekend and I HAD to use photos from our first trip on this years card!
This is what I will be sending out....

They have a MASSIVE amount of Holiday/Christmas cards to choose from.

This isn't the first time I have used Shutterfly. I've used it for birthday invites...


This was for my brother's 30th!
I also have made a couple of photo DVD's.
This one we made for Wayne's mom, she's in Montana.

Shutterfly offers so many great gift ideas..

Calendars are another great way to share pictures throughout the year!

Photo mugs make a great gift for coffee drinker...or if they don't drink coffee then make is a Hot Cocoa Mug!!

I can't wait to receive my christmas cards in the mail and send them out!

Merry Christmas friends!!

No comments: