Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

We stopped by Wayne's grandparent's house on Christmas Eve to visit a bit and managed to get a picture of all of us.....Michael just didn't want to look at the camera.
Our tree Christmas morning..

My mom made Michael this WONDERFUL stick horse!! I love it!


My dad had to drink hot tea because I don't own a coffee maker.....the poor fella was all out of sorts because of this..

opening gifts

Michael with his hat that his cousin Chelsea knitted him...she is way too talented.
Oh and Auntie Corinna and Uncle Tim got him the Indiana Jones Mr. Potato Head.

Kara loved this gift...has been asking for it for months! Thanks grandma and papa

Kara and her hat from Chelsea

Yay!! She got her Sponge Bob fishing pole she wanted!!

Miss Fancy Nancy

Michael with his Tonka Dump Truck

such a cute doll house
We had such a wonderful Christmas. Everyone came to our house for dinner that day. The food was good and I do have to say that my stuffing came out very YUMMY!!

No comments: