Thursday, June 12, 2008

Monterey and Carmel

This past Tuesday and Wednesday Wayne and I escaped to Monterey without the kids. We were celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary which actually is on Saturday! I can't believe it's already been 5 years!!me at the aquarium
look it's a seal..
the only photo of us together.....I like it
Wayne at the aquarium....oh and check it out....he's wearing a shirt in the red/orange family...and wait for it....he picked it out!!
Carmel beach
Carmel

now I couldn't go to the beach without drawing in the sand
I was trying my hardest to look skinny here....
I wasn't ready yet....it looks like I am praying to the sun Gods!! (please don't burn me)


My dream house on the beach....someday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! You guys look so happy!!! Congratulations!!!