Monday, December 10, 2007

When it rains...it pours!!

Have you ever felt scared to leave your house? I'm and feeling that way right now! Everyone who reads my blog (I can probably count them on one hand) knows about my misrable ordeal with the basket on top of my car mishap last week. I thought that was a horrible day...well fast forward to today. I get to my mom's house to find out that Kara has a yucky stomach bug and made a mess of my mom's living room. Get her home and off and on we are visiting the bath tub to clean my poor girl up. Wayne gets home and decides to work on his new hobby...knife making. All of a sudden he rushes in straight to the bathroom and says he needs help. You guessed it he cut himself. It's not a little cut either....both of us bandaged him up as best we could and decided that he needed to make a trip to the E.R. Wayne is not one to go to the Doctor let alone the hospital unless it is bad....so it must be bad...well at least worthy of 1 or 2 stitches.
So here I am keeping a constant vigil over Kara trying to catch her before she gets sick on my carpet of couch and wondering how bad Wayne's cut is and how long will he be sitting in the wonderful E.R. that Merced has to offer.
Here is the BIG question: Do I call in for a sub tomorrow or go to work?? I do know that sub or not I have my first day of teaching a Language Arts Intervention tomorrow right after school and I will be there for that!!
I am trying to be optimistic that next month will be much much better than this month.

No comments: