Monday, June 18, 2007

A house full of sickness.....

It has been a bit crazy the last few days in the Butler household. Not only is Kara still getting over her virus but Wayne became sick on Father's Day, of all days! He left our BBQ and swim party early missing the yummy ice cream sundaes!! This being the last 2 days he has left on his family leave he spent in bed fighting a fever and the chills. So far Michael and I are still healthy..knock on wood!!! I do have to say it is very hard work taking care of 2 sick ones, a 6 week old, and myself (so far I haven't lost my sanity)! I am exhausted and can't wait until they both are 100% again. I guess I should quit complaining and get some much needed rest.....

2 comments:

My world said...

goodness and now your not feeling good! what are the odds!! put little michael in a bubble! hope all of you feel better.

C.C. said...

keep breastfeeding that baby!! it's amazing how joseph is rarely sick!! good luck and make wayne some chicken soup....