Just like Sally and Donavan, I too had to try writing down 100 things about myself. Was a very difficult task..but I think I got it all. Hope it's not too terribly boring.
1. I'm turning 30 in 3 months!!
2. I've been married for 4 years, however have been together for 8.
3. Mother of 2 kids
4. My son is almost 6 weeks old and my daughter is 2 years old.
5. I used to want to be a mechanic, football player for the 49ers, President of the U.S.A, and a teacher (all at the same time).
6. My dad liked my husband before I met him.
7. I've dated 2 of my brother's friends and ended up marrying one of them.
8. I've been backwards bungee jumping! What a RUSH!!!
9. I have a bad habit of biting my nails.
10. If I sit in a swivel chair I have to, I mean have to swivel!! It is a must!
11. My favorite Disney character is Piglet
12. I once thought a Rocket Scientist was THE best scientist ever!! Didn't know they actually worked on Rockets.
13. I can wiggle my ears
14. I teach 1st grade
15. I used to think Lake McClure was made from dinosaur pee....thanks mom!!
16. I had to go to eye therapy when I was little....my right eye had major issues.
17. Was on the cross-country team in Jr High
18. I've been to 8 states along the southern part of the U.S.
19. Been to Louisana, but haven't actually seen it...I was asleep the entire time.
20. I love watching Deadliest Catch with my husband
21. While I was in labor both times, I kept thinking about food, even while pushing.
22. Sizzlers is my favorite place to eat.
23. I am not a good dancer or singer
24. Like Sally, I too love sour candy!
25. I lived with my parents until I got married
26. I was born with black hair, later it turned blonde.
27. It is now brown, my natural color
28. I've never had a broken bone
29. Never had stitches
30. My sister told me I was adopted from apes and I believed her until I was 5!!
31. I am a preschool drop-out!
32. I love Chinese food
33. One of my favorite cartoon movies is The Brave Little Toaster
34. I love to nap on the couch with Kara
35. I've been on 1 cruise
36. I have a very very very crafty mom!! I am hoping that someday I will be that way too.
37. I've had 5 jobs: The bowling alley, Jack in the box, KFC, Home Depot, and now a Teacher.
38. In the 2 years of teaching I've been at 2 schools: Los Banos Elementary and Pioneer in Merced (still at Pioneer).
39. One of my favorite memories as a child is spending time on my Uncle's houseboat.
40. I met my mother-in-law in the drive thru of KFC (I was working) and I met my husbands grandpa at Home Depot.
41. I have a dog, yellow lab mix, named Roxy.
42. My husband and 2 children are my world!!
43. I used to talk in my sleep, still do occasionally
44. I always tell my friends that I will do naked cartwheels to cheer them up.
45. I unlike 2 of my friends do not have a DVR or TIVO....sad
46. I love to act silly with Donavan.....remember the kidnapping of the frog!!
47. I love it when my daughter tells me she loves me
48. I have an older sister and a younger brother.
49. I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew
50. Donavan is the only person that I will dance with to "I Got You Babe"
51. I have a beautiful home, well at least I think I do.
52. I have my mom to thank for helping decorating it.
53. I've always had a major crush on Joe Montana
54. I love to read Romance novel, and not the trashy ones.
55. I think I am a decent cook
56. I love to shop
57. Target is my favorite store
58. My nickname is Beana
59. I can't stand whole or cut green beans but I love french cut ones
60. I have a frog tattoo on my lower back.
61. I didn't like pancakes until I had Kara, now I love them.
62. I'm not a big fan of chocolate
63. I am terrified of Kubby the Bear (mascot for Kubb Country)
64. Country Music is my absolute fave!!
65. My parents are my heros
66. Diet Pepsi is so much better than diet coke...sorry Sally
67. I wish I could really start scrapbooking...made one album
68. Actually I wish I had a hobby or had time for a hobby
69. I've never been snow skiing, snow boarding, or jet skiing
70. I love being a wife and mommy!
71. I really enjoy coloring
72. I sleep with 3 pillows
73. I don't like getting my picture taken unless it's by a professional
74. I'm allergic to penicillian
75. I love camping
76. I can't stand liars
77. I can be very gullable
78. I can not stand sea food of any kind
79. When grocery shopping I have a specific way of loading my cart and making my way through the store...this really bothers Wayne.
80. I wish I was more organized at home like I am at school
81. I can't stand folding laundry or washing dishes
82. I don't like exercising....very bad at it
83. I can be very shy around people I don't know.
84. I love my girlfriends for who they are
85. I tend to be over critical about my work
86. I worry about anything and everything....Wayne is constantly telling me to relax
87. I never cared for guns or hunting.....yeah I married a hunter...he has guns
88. My husband is my bestfriend...
89. My mom is also my bestfriend...I can go to her about anything without her judging me
90. I have never seen any of the Nightmare on Elm Street Movies
91. I tend to get bored with my hair and have to cut it.
92. I've had many different hairstyles....well haven't done the Bald Brittney yet...don't think I will
93. I love pickles
94. I can play FreeCell on the computer for hours and I mean hours. This drives Wayne crazy
95. I love to hear my daughter laugh uncontrollably.....such a sweet sound
96. I am very much afraid of rodents and snakes
97. I love watching old shows on Nick at Night
98. I love the summertime...despite the very hot dry heat we suffer from.
99. Both of my pregnancies were wonderful...very easy!
100. I said I wanted at least 1 kid by the time I was 30....I met that goal and had my 2nd kid before I turned 30!! Yeah baby!!!
Wow! I can't believe I actually came up with 100 things. Much easier said than done. I only started this at 5:00 pm Tuesday.....took a long break from it and finished it at 5:37am Wednesday....sheesh!!
5 months ago