Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Cinco de Mayo baby!!

I had a Dr. appt today and was told that I am dialated to 2 cm and 50% effaced! Which was very exciting news, so as promised my Dr. is planning on inducing me on Saturday, which just happens to be Cinco de Mayo! I can't tell you how excited and anxious I am to finally know that by the end of the weekend I will have a beautiful baby boy! I am a little anxious about leaving my Kara Mae overnight. Yes, it's true, I've never been away from her over night. I know she will be perfectly fine, but I also know I am going to miss her bunches and bunches!!

Well goodbye for now, my next post will be announcing all the wonderful stats of our baby Michael William!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been saying the date cinco de Mayo all along haven't I? Of course, I am the sono tech who did your studies. Anyways, do you have your sombrero ready??????

P.S. Miss Kara will be fine