Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Well today is my 31st Birthday! I've already been spoiled the past couple of days with roses from Wayne, lunch and cheesecake from a co-worker, a new flat iron, shampoo, and goodies from Donavan, a gift card for my favorite shopping spot....Target from Sally, and today I get to spend the evening with my family at a BBQ at my parents house. I was going through some pictures I had on my computer and came across these old ones....they were scanned and unfortunately they had scanned all weird....but I think the subject of the photos makes up for it all...HAHA!
This was the day I came home from the hospitalummm.....I think I am around 3 months old here
have no clue how old I am here.....7-8 months maybe 9....who knows
This is my kinder picture.....um yeah!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.....maybe they gave you a good laugh!
I just want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone for all the birthday goodies and wishes!

No comments: