Sunday, May 25, 2008

Goodbye....

For quite some time Wayne and I have been going back and forth about giving away our dog Roxy aka Puppy (that's what Kara called her up until recently). She has been a sweet member of our family since December 30, 2006. We have been trying to fix up our backyard and miss Roxy was wanting to chew up all the sprinklers and flower pots and what not. Well with Wayne working a lot of hours and us not being able to spend a lot of time with her, we thought it would be best to give her to a family that either had another dog or kids to play with her. Well a friend and co-worker of mine just happended to be looking for another dog so their's would have a playmate and decided she would love to have Roxy. She has a sweet 2.5 year old daughter who was very excited about getting another dog. Yesterday was the day we said good bye to Roxy. I didn't think it would be hard to and it didn't affect me until I walked back into the house.....then the tears started flowing! In my heart I know we did the right thing and maybe when the kids are older and can take an active part in taking care of a dog we will try again. But for now I leave you with a few pictures of our sweet Roxy...... The day we got Roxy...Dec 30, 2006Kara reading Roxy a bedtime story
tooo...cute


Last April at the park
The only picture of me with Roxy, Kara, and Michael (in the tummy).

Kara helping to walk Roxysuch a happy dog...love the smile


Kara loved being near Roxy or puppy and she would say

one of my favorite pictures of Wayne and Roxy-taken last month

This is Miss Mackenzie...the proud new owner of Roxy.

I know the Spielman family will love and take awesome care of Roxy and she will be very happy with them! And I know we can visit her if we would like!!

No comments: