Saturday, March 08, 2008

Recital Time...

So Kara has been going to Denisa's School of Dance for 5 weeks now and lets just say based on her behavior in class I have been very worried about her. During practice she is constantly running back and forth between the group and me......lets just say she has a very, very, very small attention span! Last week got better, she actually stayed out there for the entire warm-up routine.....but then she got a time out during the bunny dance.
Anyways.....today was her very first "mini" recital at the mall in front of the Easter Bunny. I wasn't sure how she was going to do.
We met the group on the mall and walked to the center court with the Easter Bunny and let me just say she was awesome. She was timid at first but was trying hard to make all the moves. I was so very proud of my "little dancer" that I had to fight back the tears!!
Here are some pics from the performance....enjoy!
...the before shot
...posing

.....I love this shot of her from behind
....Benny the Magic Bunnygetting her egg and slinky


1 comment:

Sally said...

You're such a pretty bunny, Kara Mae!