Wednesday, February 20, 2008

35 years and still going strong....

This past Sunday my sister and I threw my parents a wonderful 35th wedding anniversary party including a suprise vow renewal ceremony! We had a lot of wonderful help from family members with food, drinks, decorations, and my parents' flowers.Donavan made this wonderful announcement that went out with the invitations.
My parent's original wedding photoVera at Raleys did a fabulous job on the cake. It was very very yummy!!

My parent's orginal wedding book...we used as a guest book
My beautiful parents walking into the living room.....and then she realized what was going on
John Russel-Curry did a beautiful ceremony for them
Cutting of the cake with their original wedding knife...

Michael was being very vocal during the ceremony...and I think this was right before Kara shouted that she was potty!!






No comments: