Friday, September 14, 2007

I can't be....

..........30!!!!
Today I have the pleasure of turning 30. Those of you who read my blog and are already 30 or older probably think I am being silly, but I'm not the most excited person right now. I am no longer 20 something.....I have officially entered a new decade of my life. Now don't get me wrong.....My life so far has been awesome...yes there have been some road bumps along the way, but I believe they have made me a stronger person. I am excited about all that I have accomplished.....I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful children (I beat my quota of having 1 child by the time I turned 30!), a beautiful house (gotta love the mortgage), and my dream job! It is still just a little hard grasping the fact that I am now 30. Kara did start me off with a smile when she sung Happy Dirday Mommy to me, while sitting on the potty! Love my girl!!!
Thank you to all for the wonderful birthday wishes!My beautiful bouquet of roses Wayne had delivered to my school!!
Definitely put a smile on my face and brightened my day!

No comments: