Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pure Bliss

After a crazy day spent with 20 6yr olds I can't wait to get home to Kara. Yesterday was one of those days. Kids always seem to find a way to make you smile, especially if it's your own. Kara and I were laying on the couch together and she turned to face me. For what seemed many hours she just layed next to me talking and singing, with the occasional hug followed by the words: I La Loo (i love you). My heart was overflowing with her sentiments!! She would poke at my face and laugh, if I whispered something to her she would whisper back. This kept going, we sang songs and then she would tell me to SSHHHH!!!!! Finally she whispered Night Night, and we walked to her bedroom together. I was tempted to just let her fall asleep next to me on the couch. I love our special moments like the one we shared last night.......................

1 comment:

Sally said...

so sweet! i love those moments, too.